» Herbal Methionine /
is the natural alternate to dl-Methionine which is the
combination of those plants which have same mechanism of action in the body
as of the synthetic dl-methionine. The product makes the replacement in the
same ratio 1:1 and is more bio-available in the blood serum; the product is
more heat stable and the perfect compound for the Pellet and mesh Feed. It
is more economical to the farmers and makes the production more profitable.
The price structure of Herbal methionine is mostly stable, it do not make
the regular fluctuations which helps farmers and feed manufacturers to make
the stable costings of their products and productions.
Nature has provided Methionine to plants as dipeptides and oligopeptides
along with its precursors and intermediates to facilitate optimum
biosynthesis of methionine, as per birds needs. Herbs also have enzymes
required for conversion of methionine into S-Adenosyl Methionine (SAM) which
is Active Methionine Herbal Methionine as researched based formulation
contains bioactive natural methionine in free as well as conjugated
dipeptide and oligopeptide forms. Herbal Methionine contains the precursors
and intermediates of methionine, folic acid. It acts as a methyl donor and
prevent excess fat buildup in the liver.
Methionine is first limiting amino acid in poultry diets and very essential
for all vital biological functions of birds. It may donate sulfur groups,
methyl groups or serve as a building block of proteins. Methionine
participates in transmethylation reaction where amino acids are metabolized
to form energy.
Why METHORGANIC? :
- For maintaining optimum growth, F.C.R. protein and energy utilization
in poultry with more deposition of lean meat in breast and thigh muscle.
- For providing optimum activity of methionine.
- For higher egg production and optimum egg size in commercial layers
and breeders with improvement in F.C.R.
- For improving protein synthesis, antibody titers and other immune
- For better feather quality and to minimize feather pecking.
- For improving the number of settable eggs and hatchability in breeder
- As a methyl donor to help prevent fatty liver syndrome.
- To protect birds from stress related protein catabolism and allied
symptoms e.g. edema, Ascites etc.
- Optimizes hatchability
- 100% organic methionine replacer.
- Economic & better perfomance.
- Its activity remain unaltered during pelleting.
- Powder form ensures equivalent distribution of the product in the
- Natural analogue to replace synthetic methionine.
- Improves skeletal & muscular growth.
- Improves FCR & Anabolic effect.
- Optimum Production
- Enhanced Convalescence
- Healthy Digestion
- Early recovery from skin diseases and feather loss.
- Recovers Leg weakness.
Replace the usage of Herbal Methionine against
synthetic dl-Methionine in the same ration 1:1.
E.g. If farm uses 1kg dl-Methionine in each ton of feed then he must use
same 1kg of herbal Methionine in 1 ton of feed without using any quantity of
synthetic Methionine, it will give the same results with better economics.
1 Kg, 20kg, 25 kg
» Herbal Lysine / Natural
is the blend of the important liver stimulant herbs
which plays the role of the same action in the body as the functions
performed by the l-lysine. The organic lysine makes the complete replacement
- For providing optimum activity of Natural Lysine
- For Optimum protein synthesis and energy utilization in birds &
- Improve growth, performance , FCR, and livability in broilers and
- Herbal Lysine helps improve the absorption of calcium from the
digestive tract and prevent loss of calcium in the urine
- Controls fat metabolism hence prevents fatty liver syndrome
- For increase egg production egg production and optimum egg size in
- To obtain maximum breast and thigh yield
- Fatty Liver Syndrome
- Liver Enlargement
- Low Protein Synthesis
- Cholecystits & Cholangitis
- Drug Induced Hepatotoxicity
- 1 kg per ton of feed
- To be given regularly or as required
1 Kg, 25 kg
is a Natural
source of 100% Assimiable Herbal Choline & Biotin. The product is the
organic source to replace the usage of synthetic Choline Chloride. A price
effective and the bioavailable source phospholipids.
Choline & Biotin is very essential nutrients for the poultry birds,
which plays crucial role in normal development, growth, health and
Choline is a member of the B-complex group and essential part of molecular
structure of Phospholipids, which regulates the mobilization of fat in the
body. It plays an important role in many physiological processes and even
for formation of Methionine.
Biotin is used in cell growth, production of fatty acid, metabolism of fats
Why Choline-H? :
- Controls fat metabolism & prevents fatty liver syndrome.
- Provides optimum cell synthesis & bile secretion and prevention
- Natural Biotin present is used in cell growth, the production of
fatty acids, metabolism of fats, and proteins.
- It plays a role in the Krebs cycle.
- Biotin is also indicated for healthy skin, healthy sweat glands,
nerve tissue, bone marrow and assisting with muscle pain.
- Improves FCR, increases weight, reduces mortality and enhances
Feed Ratio :
- Natural analogues to replace synthetic choline and biotin.
- Economic and better performance.
- Activity remains unaltered during pelleting.
- Free from unpleasant odour & hygroscopic nature.
- The product do not produce the Tri methyl Amine which is a toxic
- The product do not kill other Vitamins as its Friendly for other
- It is non-corrosive in Nature.
- The product can replace 100% of Choline Chloride (60% strength) with
only half of the Choline-H
500 gms-1Kg / M. Ton of Feed can replace 1 Kg of
synthetic Choline chloride and 150mg of biotin.
1 Kg Pack, 20 Kg Pack & 25 Kg Pack